This post was written in 2008… 😦
It will be renew in year 2017 …
Model of Two dimensional collected Information
The classification here is not yet exact, but we could try to use it, to position the technology of different social software.
Project Management Handbook [PM-Handbook] is a necessary tools to give information about the current stand of project.
Components of “IT-Project Management Handbook” are
– Information about organization, budget
– Information about milestones, dead lines
– Information about reviews, protocols, aprovals
– Requirement list, Plans, Concepts, Programmsources by IT
– Test results, Installation handbook, user handbook
– Risks list
Continue reading “ITPM-Wiki: a Handbook for Project management”